Monday, July 28, 2008

Jesus, thank you

Last night after an awesome message at church, we closed with the song "Jesus, thank you." I think I have sung (sang?) this song a million times but have never been convicted by the line "once your enemy, now seated at your table." Think of that for a moment. What a drastic constrast from once being God's enemy to now being able to sit at HIS table. God is truly amazing. Here is part of the song:

Your blood has washed away my sin

Jesus, thank You

The Father's wrath completely satisfied

Jesus, thank You

Once Your enemy now seated at Your table

Jesus, thank You

I am thankful for the times when I reflect on how much He has done for me and how drastically He has changed my life. I have to admit, I can go many days without even thinking of this which is why I found it necessary to record.

No comments: