Well, our 10 day vacation has come to an end. I am sorry to say that unless there is a miracle, there will be no pictures posted. The bottom line is that Kenny and I took a walk on the beach last night and I set down the camera and never picked it up again. I searched high and low and even went back to the beach, talked to the lifeguard and left a message for the Laguna Beach police in their lost and found department. I'm pretty sure it is now laying on the floor of the big blue...if only I could get that tiny memory card back. That's all I care about since our entire vacation is on it. I'm sick to my stomach just thinking about it. Anyway, the rest of our trip was great. Wednesday we went to dowtown Disney and had lunch with Goofy. The boys met Pluto, Baloo, Mulan, Belle and Chip & Dale. Yesterday we had a great day at the beach; the weather was perfect. Today we went to Balboa Fun Zone and had so much fun. Trey was brave and did the bungee trampoline thing where they fling up so high - I would never do that and either would Kenny so I'm not sure where he gets that dare devil side from - on 2nd thought, maybe Aunt Katie. He had a smile on his face and was laughing that deep belly laugh the whole time. It was great!
1 comment:
Amy! THIS IS so poopy. This isn't the new camera you were considering?! Hon... I hope you find the card. I know how disheartening it is to lose images that were so special in the making. Well, look at the upside. Time to put our research to good use!
TJ
Post a Comment