I will post pictures later but just to give the update....
We came in on Thursday afternoon. The drive went well and the kids did great on the drive. We prayed that they would both nap because they both woke up sicker Thursday morning then when they went to bed Wednesday night. So, Thursday we went to downtown SD and toured the USS Midway which was awesome because the boys got to see everything boy - planes, helicopters, and a big big ship. For dinner we went to Anthony's Fish Grotto which was tasty and even better had a magnificent view of the harbor with seagulls flying around and sailboats sailing in to dock. After walking a lot we were all spent and ready to relax. I promised the boys we could swim afterwards (mistake) so we went swimming and then put them to bed in the same room. That was really funny and adventurous. At one point I heard Trey said "whoaaaa" to which I finally figured out he was saying because Tyson had climbed out of the crib and was peering through the french doors into the other room of the suite saying "hiiiiiiiii, mommy!" They finally settled down at 9...then up at 5 or 6 of course. Friday we went to Sea World. Kenny got some great pics of that. It was so awesome for all of us but the highlight for sure was Shamu. By the Shamu show it was 4 p.m. and the boys hadn't had a nap and we were all hot and sweaty so we headed home. We swam (again) and then they were down early and the adults got to hang out and relax for the rest of the evening. Today we took a walk to Starbucks and Horton Plaza which is perfect since I conveniently have to make an exchange at Macy's. Later when the fog clears away we will head to the beach. More to come.....
Nutrient-Dense High-Calorie Shake
7 years ago
1 comment:
Hi Amy! I didn't know we were in San Diego at the same time! We were there last weekend and hung out at Pacific Beach on Saturday! What a bummer. I really enjoy reading your blog and keeping up with your family over the summer! I check it every couple of days. You make me laugh! I'm looking forward to seeing you again this fall at BSF!
Mary
Post a Comment