I can't post pictures because I don't have my camera. It's in Germany with my husband. I would rather have my husband and do with out the camera, though.
Well, since Kenny is out of the country we have been really creative this weekend with how to use our time. Yesterday we took a drive and ended up stopping at Cold Stone for ice cream. Every time I eat that stuff I remember why I don't eat it often - so rich it made me nauteous!
Yesterday I presented Trey with a new, shiny brush. He hates brushing his hair, probably because the curls get knotted very easily, so he was excited about it. Maybe he thought this one wouldn't pull so much. He started to brush his hair and said "this brush isn't going to work, it's cranky!"
This morning Trey was looking at Kenny's Anquan Boldin bobblehead and I asked if he remembered what his name was. He said "that's Angstead!"
The boys were pillow fighting this morning and Trey likes to say "Hiiiii yah!" Tyson copied by saying "yeeeee haw!"
The boys were outside having popsicles and there was a plane flying above (which Trey always points out is a US Airways plane). I heard them from inside yelling something so I went out and they were yelling "Hi Daddy, Hi Daddy!!!" I have to say it was very sweet but sad to me. I want him home!!!!!
Nutrient-Dense High-Calorie Shake
7 years ago
1 comment:
You have to bring the kids over sometime when Kenny is out of town or whenever. We are literally home almost every day, except Friday b/c that is the day that Kim comes over.
Post a Comment