I think this is something I created, but long ago before Tyson was even a twinkle in my eye, Trey and I would get dressed and ready for the day before Kenny left for work. Well, that has come back to bite me :). Most of you know that he wakes up early, although it's getting later. Well, he wants to be dressed the moment he wakes up. So, he usually greets me at the side of my bed with clothes on asking what shoes he can wear. The kid does not like crocs or sandals so this usually involves tennish shoes and socks. Then, throughout the day, he would love to change 2or 3 times a day. For obvious laundry reasons, that won't be happening. I tell him if his shirt or shorts are dirty, they can be changed. The moment a drop of water spills on his shirt he's suggesting to me that he changes :).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last night Trey was looking for something and he addressed me as "Ames". Something like "Ames, do you know where my -- is?" Very funny...that's what Kenny calls me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trey and I were racing cars. One car he has you can push back and then it rolls really fast on it's own. Well, apparently that has been done one to many times and it won't roll anymore which was a sad day for Trey. He said "Awwww, poor little guy."
Nutrient-Dense High-Calorie Shake
7 years ago
1 comment:
Those are very funny! :)
Post a Comment