Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The multi-faceted wave

Tyson has a very funny thing he does. In order to remember, I must record it. He is a waver. It is very cute when he waves at EVERYONE when we are in public. But, lately he uses the waves for various situations. He waves when he's trying to take the focus off of something he has done to disobey. He waves when his brother is getting disciplined. He waves when another baby cries in public or someone we know. Sometimes he waves just to wave. Theresa calls it the nervous wave. I call it the socially awkward wave or the manipulative wave. Either way, it's funny.

~~~~~~
Today Trey came to me and announced this - "I am really tiiiiiired. Oh, I'm just exhaaauuuuusted. I need a nap really bad." Me - "um, ok....good night!?" You can't hate the day when your child puts himself to bed.

No comments: