Thursday, August 28, 2008

Miscellaneous fun stuff


Meet Optimus Prime and Megatron...yah, I have no idea either. This is what Trey really wanted to get so we made him earn it with chores. I can see already the satisfaction of earning something and not just getting it because mommy is having a weak moment in the toy aisle :). The crazy thing is Kenny grew up loving Transformers (and still does) but he has never tried to push that on Trey. Is it possible that a love like this can be genetic?

I took this picture after Trey said "look mommy, we're shepherds!" So cute.

Tyson was feeding his cars a snack here. It was adorable because he was talking to them and then feeding them. It's so sweet to see him care for something....and he does care about cars if there's anything to care for!

2 comments:

The Martins said...

Love that picture of Tyson- because its SOOO BOY! The "assumed position" of playing cars- flat on the floor with one hand over your head. Nobody ever taught my boys to play cars this way- Can that be genetic too?

Theresa said...

I think the word would be "shepads"...adorable!