Here's my whining entry - I have the flu today and it is not fun. I think that moms should seriously be exempt from being sick. We don't have the time, right? My kids have been looking at me all day while I lay around with such puzzled faces. It's so confusing for them I'm sure because I am never sick. Now every time I hear Trey or Tyson cry or make some strange noise I'm like petrified that I will find puke or the beginnings of it at least. Both boys woke up very crabby from their naps which of course make me nervous that they will get sick any second! We're going to California on Thursday for a funeral so I hope they bypass the bug! Whaaaaa whaaaaaa whaaaaaaa
1 comment:
I'm sorry you're sick, Amy! I also hope your trip to CA goes well.
Post a Comment