Thursday, May 15, 2008

Strangers don't live in the city

Tonight we got to discuss one harsh reality of this fallen world. As usual, Trey asked to finish his show before we got in the bath. I said that was fine and that I was going to start Tyson in the bath and he could get in the bath when the show was over. So, I look at the clock and notice it's 6:05. At this point I'm thinking, I know the show was over at 6, what is he doing? So I called for him...no answer. A minute later he comes running in to the bathroom and asks if he can go help Brian (our neighbor next door). I asked him if that's where he was, outside with Brian, he replied yes. So that started the conversation about stranger danger and that he can't just go out front without me. After trying to say things the best way I could to a three year old his reply was "mommy, strangers don't live in the city." What?!?!?!? Theresa was right when she said he literally has an answer for everything.

No comments: