Kenny and I started our "biggest loser competition" on Dec. 23, 2007. It has been since then that Kenny and I have lost 30 and 20lbs, respectively. My goal, which I plan to reach by August/September, is to lose 40 lbs. For those of you DYING for us to have another baby I can say that it will be sometime in the fall. God is good and He has taught me a lot through this process - patience, perseverance, and trust! I started running a trail with Cristina McKenney last week and it was so hard (I'm still sore 4 days later) so I know that will really help to meet my goal.
5 comments:
Just last Sunday Ben asked me how much weight you had lost...even HE noticed! (That's saying something!)You look great! Keep up the good work.
Go, Amy, Go!
Good to hear the heart side of the process, too!
We'll be 'praying pink' in the meantime- since Gabrielle will need a williams playmate. :)
Good job, Amy! Holy Spirit empowered discipline and self-control is a gift. Praise God for His work. What trail are you girls running? I'm interested in fun trails but in reality I have to stick around the neighborhood.
Thank you to all who have written encouraging notes, it means a lot! Janet - we run a trail that is near home (51st Ave and Carver). Cristina educated me that it is technically part of Carver mountain hence the name. So, if you look toward South Moutain facing south it is the little part of the mountain on the right side. Is that clear as mud? :)
I'm so proud of you, sis! You have really encouraged me as I watch you persevere! Praise God!
Post a Comment