Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Adventures in Boyland

Today was our first class back in swim lessons. We had been going to swim class since Trey was 6 months until I had Tyson at which point we took a break. Trey was SO excited to get back into swim lessons. I made sure that he knew exactly what was going to happen before, during and after swim class. I am in a baby class with Tyson at the same time so making the expecations clear was important since I was going to need to get them dressed at the same time (very interesting). So, here come's Trey towards me to meet me at the baby pool just as directed. Well, he took me literally, and while I'm standing at the side of the pool waiting for him he comes running towards me and just jumps right in! Needless to say there were many concerned people looking on but I just calmly walked over and pulled him out (with Tyson in my arms and without panic since nothing surprises me anymore:)) Afterward, we stayed and had a snack and played in the play area. At one point Trey disappeared and after looking for him for awhile (I was panicked with this one) I found him over in the retail section helping himself to a packaged (but now unpackaged) goggles and snorkle. Yes, this was an interesting day back in swim. Next time has to be better....

No comments: