So, today's ultrasound was inconclusive - serves me right for how impatient I am. Anyway, I will tell you all what I do know. The baby measures right on schedule, the heart, brain, stomach, kidneys, bladder, legs, and arms are right where they should be and working well. The tech could not get a good enough shot of the umbilical cord or spine (very important) so along with looking for the gender parts, I will have to go back in 4 weeks (maybe less - there I go again) to check on everything else. The heart beat has remained in the 150's although I just had a friend tell me her son was that way - but, the tech said that makes it 75% chance for a girl. Kenny and I thought we saw "boy" several times when he scanned back and forth across that region but the tech never said he saw that and we are definitely not professionals:). His guess was "girl" but I am not racing out to go buy bows and dresses. I still feel like I saw a penis. Oh well, I get to wait some more. Something I'm really good at. I am praising God that all looks well with baby. I have a lot to be thankful for and finding out the gender is just gravy. So, we wait....
Nutrient-Dense High-Calorie Shake
7 years ago
12 comments:
Ah! No way! If anyone's putting money on it, put me down for girl. :) Glad everything looked good. That's a praise!
Oh, dear Amy, I'm sorry. i was excited to see the results, too. Remember-A little girl is not the ABSENCE of anything down there, at this point it's very much a different shape, if ya know what I mean...Holding out hope...
Oh my. I don't really know what else to say! Praying for patience for you, and thankful that there was a healthy little... something!
I've always known God to have a sense of humor... he really got you on this one! And all of us who could not wait to find out.
Thank you for the update. I'm sorry you didn't get to learn the gender, but I so thankful to hear that all looks good.
ahhh NO way! Amy whatever it is, it will be a lil yutster. We are so excited to hear! But yes the fact that the lil precious baby is healthy is the real blessing! Love you lots! xoxox
cousin sum
Too funny! I am glad to hear the Little Williams baby looks good. So, I think you should just hold out until the baby is born now...what's another 23 weeks?
Unbelievable! :) Now we ALL have to wait another 4 weeks with you. Glad everything looks good. Those are so fun yet scary to go to.
Okay, um, another thing. WHERE did you get this ultrasound done that they could not see the spine or the umbilical cord? JC Penney portrait studio?
oh you are funny Sarah. I was thinking the same thing...:)
It is so wonderful to see these little peanuts~ even if they don't always cooperate. I am going girl too..only because it seems that some girl's are more discreet about showing themselves off. Unlike boys. I am only talking in the womb here:)
I am so thankful everything looks good.
So happy little Williams is strong and healthy!! 4 more weeks, girl, you can wait!
Post a Comment