Tuesday, January 13, 2009

More funny things....

Today Trey asked to drink from my cup and I said no because I am sick. He responded "yah, I'm sick too with horse breath." What he means is he is hoarse, which he is not but I think he's feeling sympathy for his mommy.

Tyson was crying the other night in the bath because his bottom was a little red (from several poopy diapers in one day) so I told him he could get out and I would put some cream on it. As we walked toward his room, he said "I need sour cream for my booty."

And finally, Tyson's rendition of "Happy Birthday"

8 comments:

Jen said...

Too cute!

Krista said...

Very funny!! :)

Jason and Lisa said...

Thanks for some good laughs. HOpe you feel better soon.

Tyson singing happy birthday is very cute. I like his rendition.

Anonymous said...

That is very cute. I love the sour cream for the booty.

Anonymous said...

Horse breath! Ha! Kids are so funny. Love the Happy B-day song!

Anonymous said...

awww he doesn't even realize how much of my heart he has!

Anonymous said...

This is Kendra on Janet's computer!

Tracy Jacobs Photography said...

please throw that child on a plane and bring him to me!!