the air show we ordered (kidding)
singing "Happy Birthday"
all done with the party hat
Saturday was Tyson's 2nd Birthday! We celebrated with family at a nearby park. I can't believe my baby is 2 already. I have no idea where the time has gone and a part of me wishes I could stop time...well, maybe I would stop it at 4 :). God is gracious and loving to us and I am so thankful that He has given us this blessing of a son to shepherd his heart and raise him in a God loving family. A few of the things Tyson is up to at age 2 are:
-playing, playing, playing with anything that has wheels
-chasing Trey around and thinking big brother is the best thing since sliced bread
-using the word NO very often ("working" on that)
-repeating everything I say as a question (I love this!). Ex-"mommy, is that a bug?" -me-"no Tyson, that's leaf" Tyson-"that's a leaf?" So adorable.
-trying to accomplish blueberries and Goldfish as a diet
-snuggling with mommy and daddy (mostly daddy) in the wee hours of the morning
-telling me he wants money (???)
-confessing sin all day long with a smile (????). Ex-"I throw sand at Ryan".
-and the best, doing everything and saying everything with a HUGE smile (even the no's)
Tyson, daddy and mommy LOVE you SO much. We are so grateful that God has made us responsible for you. We enjoy watching you play, run around and laugh which you do a lot. You are a joy and we pray every day for your heart - that you would come to a saving faith in Jesus our Savior and that you would desire to follow Him all the days of your life. Happy Birthday baby boy! :)
8 comments:
Happy birthday!
I say with tears in my eyes from your sweet post, I love that baby boy!! On a funnier note, I LOVE the shot with someone's hand over Jaylen's mouth as they each were attempting to blow out Tyson's candle. :) Classic!
Happy Birthday Tyson! I was so shocked to see him in the two's class last night at church! I can't believe how big he is! Emma saw his picture and said, "Nay-Nay!" (That's her word for baby.) I said, "No, Tyson's a big boy now!"
Happy belated birthday to Tyson! Isn't it crazy how time flyes?? I can't believe my baby girl will be two as well... it seems just yesterday we were racing to see who got to the the delivery room first!
Happy Brithday, Tyson! He is so cute and I love his sweet smile!
Happy birthday Tyson!!
Happy birthday Tyson! We love your big smile too!!! Love, the Herbrandson fam
That picture is hilarious of the bday cake and you ... the adult in the corner of the photo holding her hand over the other kid's mouth!!! love it!!!
Post a Comment