Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Raise your hand if you're an airhead...

..ok, that's one hand for Amy. I seriously surprise myself with the things I do. Here's a few examples:
today I put my cell phone on the top of the stroller and then proceeded to start running and it fell off (I didn't know this until I later couldn't find it and had to walk down the street to find it in pieces - but it still works :))

I took my camera case off my camera and later that day realized some little hands had gotten a hold of it and hid it in a special place (I found that place)

EVERY time I walk out of Costco and they need to check the receipt I have no idea where it is and have to search extensively. Now, from the point that I get the reciept to the point that I have to show it is approx. 1 minute.

I'd love to blame this on a genetic predisposition since air headedness runs in the family but I think it's time to get serious about changing this "problem" since it is not only extremely frustrating to myself but also causes lots of riffs in my immediate family :).

5 comments:

Ben and Melissa James said...

I'll raise my hand! A few weeks ago Emma had a doctor's appointment. After the appointment we walked out to the car, I buckled Charis in, then I buckled Emma in, then I got in the car and buckled myself in. I searched for my keys and couldn't imagine where I had put them. Only then did I realize that I had left the stroller, diaper bag & my purse still sitting on the curb and all of us were buckled in the car. DUH!

Theresa said...

I wonder how I escaped that predisposition...haha...I amaze myself and my husband with some of the things I do...

Pam said...

Love the comment about the receipt.

Anonymous said...

This morning I thought I was 42 years old, instead of 32. Aaah! Does that count?

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha I'm sorry I can't relate. :) J/K