Our water heater broke so it has been interesting around here. Have you ever thought about what you use hot water for? Here's a few - dishwasher, washing machine, showers, baths...yah, and the bath thing...I knew how much Trey liked warm baths but until yesterday I didn't know how much he HATED cold baths. He cried the entire way through the bath (poor baby) although Tyson didn't seem to mind it. Yesterday the boys played with wet suits in the sand so they both have sand in every
orifice of their bodies currently. Fortuntaly we know our neighbors well so I can go use their bathtub to get ready for church. Now when I think that a cold shower would be nice on a hot day I know literally what a cold shower feels like and that I can do without:).
1 comment:
I like how you put a link to the word "orifice". That was nice!
Post a Comment