As some of you already know, we are going on 7 months of potty training with Trey. he's has been pee trained since the fall but the poop remains a daily issue. I was putting him in a pull up at night and he has typically been waiting until then to poop. I finally decided that I would wait until he was asleep to put the pull up on so he didn't have the chance to poop that way so now we are back where we started where he just holds it....for days and days and days. This morning was sort of a blow up of sorts...not of poop unfortuntalely...but of crying, emotional wreck trey because his butts hurts and he does not want to go on the potty. So, here's what I am asking for.....HELP! Please post any suggestions. And by the way, we have tried most everything trying to get him to go in the potty...potty seat, seat cover, poop in the diaper on the potty, read a book while on the potty, pray on the potty, rub his back on the potty....I'm out of ideas.
3 comments:
Something I tried with Charis was to feed her lots and lots of raisans, prune juice, craisans, etc. You know what that will do...
Ask Mandy Kershaw!
Sounds like Miriam reincarnate.
I'm so sorry to hear about your crappy problem (heehee- I couldn't resist)
Oh Sarah! You make me LAUGH! I've shared all I can with Amy with regards to Miriam's pooping woes. This we know: Trey will not be packing pull ups to go off to college or on his honeymoon. This too shall pass (no pun intended).
Post a Comment