Friday, June 20, 2008

Oye vay!

We are going on day 6 of the boys being sick. I have already decided it might be a good idea to change my name from mommy to something else. They both started out with croup, Tyson was put on steroids. Then I'm pretty sure both of them developed what I think is called herpengina where they have a really sore throat and don't want to eat, drink, and are SO irritable. Then last night I took Trey to Urgent Care because he was screaming in pain complaining of his ear...turns out he has swimmer's ear. Now he has to lay on his side and wait for 5 minutes while the ear drops soak in...he already feels like dooky so he just really doesn't like any of it at all....me neither. Oye vay!

2 comments:

Ben and Melissa James said...

I tried to change my name a long time ago...it's hasn't stuck, they still call me "Mommy". I'm so sorry your boys are sick. I think Emma is just finally getting better, although "better" is relative. I doubt we'll be in the nursery on Sunday.

The Martins said...

Oh, Amy!
Nathan had that same sore throat a few weeks ago and was absolutely MISERABLE! I'm sure you're just exhausted!