So, we have an ice cream man that drives down our street every 3-4 days. I have to admit that I support him in his venture every time. I just have fond memories of living on Hayward in Phoenix and running out to the street yelling "ice cream man, ice cream man!" So, I have passed this on to Trey and he asks to buy ice cream every time he hears that special little jingle. Well, today was funny. Thankfully Trey was asleep because I didn't have cash but the ice cream man came to a slow pace, almost stop in front of my house and hung around for longer than normal probably hoping I would come out. Ok, well this felt a little like a stalker but then I started to feel guilty...he brings his two daughters with him that are really young and maybe my contribution would be their dinner tonight. Anyway, we'll get him next time :).
No comments:
Post a Comment