Saturday, October 10, 2009

"Grape"






The other day Trey told me that he was going to call Brooklyn "grape" because she is little and very sweet. It is very awesome to watch two very rough and tumble boy boys be so gentle and sweet with their baby sister. Trey even uses this special voice when he talks to her and it's so adorable. This morning I was feeding Brooklyn and Tyson came and sat next to me and started stroking her head so gently. Tyson also wanted to share his blankie with her which you will see pictured above. I love that the boys enjoy her. Such an answer to prayer!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Oh my goodness, that is so sweet how he came up with the nickname grape, I love it!

Anonymous said...

You obviously feed your children very healthily. My kids would have said candy or cookie for something sweet. That's so cute!

Melissa said...

Very Sweet! And the last picture SO CUTE!!!

Anonymous said...

Sweet brothers! That is so great that they love her so much. She is very lucky to have two wonderful brothers that will watch out for her...it is the best!

Theresa said...

I love this.....and I love her chunky thighs! Can't get enough of the rubber band legs!!