I didn't set out to do a monthly post but it has turned out that way and I might as well not stop now! Brooklyn was 4 months on Monday...again, where does the time go? She has changed so much in a month. She's full of smiles for anyone who wants to look her way and will even give you a laugh. She's very talkative too, and has made a new friend named floor gym. They spend so much quality time with each other. I can't imagine what will happen when the exercauser enters the picture, oh what fun! I think she has pretty much stolen daddy's heart. I hear things daily like "you are the cutest little girl I have ever seen!" I am so thankful that Brooklyn has a daddy like Kenny and I look forward to watching that special relationship grow. I have witnessed many daddy/daughter interactions and it just about melts my heart. At the doctor's appointment, Brooklyn, to my surprise and amazement, was almost off the charts in height, weight and head circumference. She weighed 15 lbs (85%), was 25 inches long (85%) and her head measured 42.5 cm (85%). And to think that for her first month she had trouble gaining weight. When the nurse was measuring her she knew right away that Brooklyn was long and said "wow, you're a BIG GIRL!" It's so funny to me because the boys have always stayed average and now suddenly this little girl is big...go figure. She is a joy to all of us and we are so thankful for our precious baby girl.
Nutrient-Dense High-Calorie Shake
7 years ago
5 comments:
Great pics and video...so cute. Glad to hear she is so healthy! I am sure Kenny is sweet with her...we all knew that would happen!
Happy four months Brooklyn! You are a sweet heart, and that smile? Precious. Thanks for coming to spend time with us. We love it!
Four months old? I don't think that's possible! Glad she's so happy and healthy!
Love that HUGE smile!!!
Oh Baby girl.....you have definitely stolen my heart!!
Post a Comment