Because I use this blog to keep track of everything my kids are up to, I think I need to keep track of the newest little gem. I have to start by saying that everything I say that will follow is only by the grace of God. Whether it is the softening of hearts or sanctification of mommy :), it is all God's work and nothing we have done. Well, I have seen so much growth in Trey lately and I am so encouraged. Just when I think I am going to lose my mind or tear my last piece of hair out, or I start doubting that how we discipline is the right way, God reveals himself again...through Trey this time. He has really "stepped up" as a member of this family. I observe and hear such tender-hearted things in his actions and words, particularly in how he cares for his brother and sister and how he responds to Kenny and I. Tyson is happy to follow anything Trey does and how precious it is to watch when Trey lovingly leads him! I feel like there are always milestones that are reached as each birthday nears but I think this year there has been a huge jump from little guy to big kid. We are making huge strides in lots of different areas (home, school, church) and so this post is a reminder for me that when the storms come, and they will, that God is with me and faithful to answer my prayers. It is an honor that God has blessed us with Trey (and Tyson and Brooklyn) and that He trusts us to raise him up in the ways of the Lord.
Nutrient-Dense High-Calorie Shake
7 years ago
2 comments:
That is awesome! Praise God for the growth in Trey. I am sure it is very encouraging to you. God is so faithful!
Oh so sweet...bring tears to my eyes as I get to witness these things! I love this guy!
Post a Comment