Yesterday the Science Center was offering free admission so I, along with my mom, took the kids to check it out. They had a great time! I should clarify - Tyson had a great time running around but wanted nothing to do with loud noises or fire whereas Trey, on the other hand, wanted everything to do with fire and risky looking adventures :). I think Trey was at the beginning age that the Science Center is for and then up into school aged kids. There was one little area for toddlers but Tyson wasn't interested. Overall it was a lot of fun!
My mom and the boys

Tyson on the simulated airplane - he liked this one b/c they were playing a movie, and the plane didn't move or make loud noises




Trey laying on a bed of nails!
4 comments:
Such a fun place! We've had a membership there for a couple of years now. It's AZ so you know how it works: Science Center in the summer; zoo in the winter. :) Glad you had a good time!
bed of nails? OUCH! how did he do?
Looks like it was fun. I saw the free weekend...thought about it for a minute...and then realized Hugh is only 1! Glad you had fun!
I've always thought of the AZ science museum for older kids. Amy and Mandy, maybe you can answer this...is there a lot geared towards Eli (almost 3 1/2) and Grant (20 months) to do?
Post a Comment