My, how the time flies! I can't believe Brooklyn is already to this point (and for you math types, ah hem Jenn, she is 12 weeks, 1 day and 8 hours as I type). She is starting to do some really cute things and I just want to eat her up all day! First, she has made a new friend and his name is Mr. Ceiling Fan. Oh, how she loves him. Nothing can make her smile and coo like the ceiling fan, it's so cute! Also, her brothers make her smile too. Trey especially loves it and always says "awwww, look mommy, she's smiling at me!" He also calls her mama (?) and cutie patootie - such a sweet brother. She is starting to stretch out her wake time to about an hour and a half so she gets lots of blanket time to stare at her friend and to successfully dodge being trampled by one of the boys. She smiles at everyone she looks at and has even started to do a little bit of a giggle. The last two nights she has slept over 10 hours straight so that is awesome (for me too). She is so happy and has her very best time in the morning. She loves to be sung to and laughs at me when I sing "Amazing Grace". I think it's because I have a really good voice:). She is growing so fast and has started to successfully make hand to eye contact meaning she rubs her eyes when she's sleepy - again, all signs that she is growing. She is also trying to suck on fingers when she's tired so we might have a finger sucker on our hands! We are so grateful for this little gift that God has trusted us with and our desire is for her to grow into a woman who's heart is after and hope is in our Savior, Jesus Christ and not the things of this world.
Nutrient-Dense High-Calorie Shake
7 years ago
6 comments:
She is so sweet! Sounds like she is growing well.
I think that we (Noah and I) feel the same way about her as she does about the fan. We just stare at her, smile and make fun faces. And Noah tries to constantly kiss her. What a sweetie! And three months? Where does the time go....
Sweetie baby! Love the chunk on those cheeks!
Amy, maybe for the next post you could video yourself singing. We'd all like that.
Good idea Sarah!! Let's see it Amy :) Three months . . . it has gone by fast but in some ways it seems like she has been a part of your family for a long time. (Maybe I am including all those months of expecting and planning for her) Sweet girl.
Oh how I LOVE that baby girl! Definitely having withdrawals right now! Not seeing enough of her for sure!
She is so cute and looks like she has grown so much! Glad to see everything is going so well...especially the sleeping...super nice!
Post a Comment