Monday, September 7, 2009

Tyson


Since I am determined to make sure the middle child gets just as much blog time as the others, this is for Tyson.:)

Tyson has become such a big boy lately. When I listen to him talk I think how could you be two? He sounds like he's 5! Tyson is really into Star Wars and carries his "light saver" around all day. The light saver could be a train track, tinker toy, Lincoln log, whatever. He also has to have something in his right hand at all times. This includes when he's swimming. He could be walking to the pool, stop, pick up a stick, and keep walking and get in the pool. That stick will remain in his hand the entire time he swims. It's so funny! He is very loving to his sister and wants to kiss her all day (which usually means he is waking her up in the swing). I love to watch him follow Trey around and be so willing to follow his lead. I recently told my sister Theresa that I feel like he gets left in the dust by his brother but she assured me that all these things of being the middle are character building so I'm trying to convince myself of that:). He is my most loving and biggest snuggler so far (Kenny is really hoping Brooklyn will want to snuggle.) I see his heart change and be broken over being disciplined and that is encouraging to me. His soft heart is something that I pray continues and grows into a true love and obedience to Jesus. As my friend Michelle witnessed last week, he also has lots of fears. He's afraid of anything that moves. Yes, this includes the leaves on the branches of the trees when it's windy. Don't ask, maybe he'll get old enough to explain it all some day. We love this boy so much and truly are blessed to have him. God has given us way more than we deserve through our children and we are so thankful!

2 comments:

The Martins said...

Sweet boy! Love the Tyson quirks.

Theresa said...

I love that boy!!