I know a lot of you (ok, my 3 blog readers) have asked to see pics of the nursery. I temporarily posted some the other day and then deleted the post because I decided I wasn't really done yet (but it actually showed on the blog roll). I was informed of that later :). So, I have to order something for the wall and make a trip to JoAnn's and then I should be ready. Stay tuned....:)
7 comments:
I didn't say anything but I was wondering ;) Thought it might have just been my "user error". Can't wait to see it!!
It was driving me crazy...total teaser. I cannot wait to see it.
I tried so hard to find the 'nursery' post I saw! :) I was wondering what happened...can't wait to see it!
I just thought it was my computer that wouldn't let me see it! I was super curious and can not wait until you post the pics.
I was wondering too! Waiting with great expectation.
Teaser? Down-right mean is what I say! No pressure but hurry up and post us some pics! :)
Okay, there are more than just three of us!!!! You meaner!
Post a Comment