The days are closing in and soon Kenny and I will be switching to zone defense. My check up went well yesterday and everything is going well with Brooklyn. The boys and I made a paper chain to count down the days starting a few weeks ago and suddenly that chain is really short! I am so thankful that God has sustained this pregnancy this far and that the baby is healthy. There are lots of things to be praying for as the big surgery day approaches. To name a few - the actual surgery, the doctor, nurses, OR staff, peace in my heart (even the 3rd time it's still scary), healing, breastfeeding, and the boys adjustment to their little sister which will continue for awhile I'm sure.....:)
Thanks to everyone who faithfully reads my blog and thank you in advance for your prayers - I need them! :)
Nutrient-Dense High-Calorie Shake
7 years ago
1 comment:
Oh, so exciting. We will be praying for you all. The paper chain is a very cute idea!
Post a Comment