I can't believe I am already at this point. This pregnancy has really flown by and God has been gracious to see me through it. The one thing I take from this pregnancy is how big of a sinner I am and how big of a Savior Jesus is. Wow, I have really seen a lot of my own sin in the last nine months. It's easy to write it off to hormones or that grouchy pregnant lady thing that people excuse but the bottom line is it is sin and thank you GOD that you forgive me and welcome me back as your child.
So, today I got checked. Not my favorite thing to do (is it anyone's?). I wasn't surprised to hear that I am locked up like Fort Knox. My cervix has thinned a little but nothing going on with dilation. Brooklyn is still head down (again, not that it matters) and is doing well. I am also doing well and as I write this know that it could change tomorrow but - I have no swelling. I was reminded the other day of how terribly swollen I was with Trey but with this pregnancy I can still see the bones in my feet! Anyway, we are really looking forward to the 26th. Have I mentioned that's when Kenny is done with classes? We are both excited for these things but I think it's pretty even for me - both are really big life changes! I'm just happy to get my husband back on the weekends!:)
Nutrient-Dense High-Calorie Shake
7 years ago
4 comments:
Glad to read that everything is good - can't believe you don't like getting checked?!? (Ha) This baby girl will be here so soon...so exciting! Super glad to hear Kenny is done with school...I know how that is and it was so nice when Jake was done. Congrats to Kenny!
I'm surprised you're getting checked even though you're for sure having a c-section. Just for fun? :) ha ha. You're so close! We can't wait to meet Brooklyn.
I am with Janet, why did they check you?
I didn't mind being checked... I actually asked for it evry time after week 36...
Yah fun:), she just checked me b/c I had been having contractions. She wants to have the full picture so there's no surprises like me going into labor. She is very thorough and I am super grateful for that.
Post a Comment