Besides the order that I am waiting for, the nursery is pretty much done. Brooklyn will come right in time for the paint fumes to dissipate! I am very happy with how everything turned out but I really can't take credit for much. Thank you to my sisters who helped me paint and made suggestions on decorating and for all the zillions of hand made hair accessories hanging and waiting to go in B's hair! Speaking of decorating, thank you to Angelique who actually IS an interior decorator (designer?) and was so helpful with getting the room to "flow" better and for the AMAZING job on the window treatment - her and her mom made it! Thank you to Kendra for the adorable hand painted pictures. Thank you to Target for the shabby chic line that I FINALLY got to take advantage of and not just look at and wish....:). I have highlighted the doll in my pictures because this is an heirloom of sorts. It was my mom's and although she wasn't aloud to play with it (which is why it was almost in perfect condition) she put it at about 60 years old and I think it is WAY awesome to have something handed down like that. Thanks Mom!!! Enjoy the pics!
Nutrient-Dense High-Calorie Shake
7 years ago
12 comments:
Looks great Amy! Can't wait to meet little Brooklyn.. and find you that perfect shelf! lol ( I now.. just never stops)
Beautiful, great job girls!!!
It is so sweet Amy. I love the crib bedding, you have done such a great job. Now it's time for that baby!!
I will be praying for you on Friday...
Looks great! All you need now is the baby girl! We'll be praying for you all this week.
Looks awesome! Can't wait to meet baby Brooklyn.
I read your blog often and I just wanted to say that Brooklyns room is ADORABLE... I am expecting a pink bundle soon and we are getting the nursery done and such.. WHAT A FUN TIME.
CONGRATS.
Beautiful! Even more beautiful will be that little princess coming at the end of the week. We're praying for you guys.
Speaking of the order you are waiting on....I have it!!!! The nursery looks gorgeous! And the vinyl will look adorable :)
It's so cute! I'm so excited for you! Friday is almost here!!!! We'll be out of town that day but believe me we're getting on the Brooklyn train and coming out to see her (and you) early in July. :) We'll be praying for a safe delivery. I understand about being nervous even though it's the third time. If it makes you feel better my c-section with Emet was a breeze!
Oh wow I LOVE it Aim! I didn't expect all the wonderful changes but it makes it seem like a totally different room then the setup the boys had in there! Good job Angelique! You got skill sister.
A perfect room for a little princess! LOVE the paper lanterns. :) Praying for you!
Lovely! Love the lanterns too. Can't wiat to see in person!
Post a Comment