Monday, January 25, 2010

Cute boy stuff and 7 month old Brooklyn stuff



Trey loves to cook/bake



GO CARDS!


What else should a girl be chewing on with two brothers? A hotwheel!


Woody in a headlock


Our kids are growing by leaps and bounds. I can't believe some of the things I see and hear around home and in the car. As I watch Brooklyn grow so quickly from a tiny infant to a big baby I want to hold on to these times. Although I feel like a crazy woman some (ok, most) days, I can look back on those things and smile when I think about what Tyson did or what Trey said. Here are some cute things from recent:
Trey is so affectionate towards me and usually will run up to me and hug me and say I love you, mommy for no reason at all. It is so sweet. The other day he, out of the blue, asked me about Brooklyn's birth. Trey - "did it hurt when they cut your tummy open?" Me- "no, because they give me medicine so it won't hurt." Trey - "oh, does it taste good?"

Tyson had a cute conversation with my nephew Ryan the other day. To back up, Tyson sliced his toe open REALLY BAD a few weeks ago and then cut it again in the same place last week. yuck. Anyway, he was pretty much obsessing about his owie and wanted a new band-aid every day. It was getting old but I was trying to be patient. He finally over came the fear of the bath making his owie hurt (you should have seen his feet from doing this routine for several days) when I splashed some water on his toe and showed him that God had healed the owie and it didn't hurt anymore. Oh my, was he delighted! So we are in the car last week and Tyson says to Ryan "look Ryan my owie is healed by God and Jesus!" Ryan, being the sweet boy that he is acknowledged the owie and was happy for him and then said "yah, and we are all going to DIE!" Hmmm, I think that went with the God and Jesus thing but never the less, was VERY funny.

Miss Brooklyn is just sweet! She is so busy growing and developing right now it seems like she does something new every day! She has lots to say and will let you know if she needs something by growling or talking LOUDLY! Hmm, loud, yah I think she's related to the rest of the crew. She will bat her hand at anything you are holding so watch out with a full cup of coffee :). She also recently showed her first signs of separation anxiety!? I don't recall ever going through that with the boys, maybe a little with Tyson. But I guess this is just another way that she is her precious little different self. She will be seven months tomorrow. I can't believe it. Oh yes, and Trey is already planning her birthday party. He's so sweet to his little sister. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures and very cute kids! Glad to read only most days are crazy and not all days...kidding. I am glad everything is going well!

Jen said...

Such cute pictures, I always love seeing the smiley pics of Brooklyn, what a cutie pie!

The story w/Tyson & Ryan is hysterical!

Anonymous said...

Wow! 7 months...those are great pictures. I love the Ryan comment. He's keeping Tyson grounded and sober-minded. ;)

Mikele said...

That bow is precious on her!

Cristina said...

Que hermosos babies tienes!

Theresa said...

I love how trey asked you if the medicine tasted good for the c-section...yes, delicious!! :) I also love reading your blog b/c even tho we talk all the time, there are many sweet stories that I don't hear about...I LOVE these babies!!