Thursday, February 18, 2010

The high chair project

I was given a high chair from my friend Tonya last year. It collected dust in the garage until recently when I pulled it out to fix it up and have it ready for when Brooklyn was ready to start sitting in it. My mom said she would make a seat pad for it and I was happy to let her since sewing is NOT my thing. As usual, my mom's high attention to detail yielded something beautiful. So, with my mom's help, some cans of spray paint and a few things from the hardware store, the highchair is done and I LOVE IT. Thanks SO MUCH Mom for all your help and hard work!

Before...

After...


11 comments:

The Martins said...

It's beautiful! Well done!

Anonymous said...

Wow - that looks great. Awesome!

Mikele said...

Love it!!!!

Pam said...

Very, very cute!!! Good job!!!

Jen said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE IT!!!!

Cristina said...

So beautiful and girly!!!

Filleman Family said...

The chair is pretty but my favorite part of this post is the awesome excited look on tyson's face because he had to hold the tray up for the photo! classic :)

Lisa said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

Awesome high chair. I love it!!!

Heidi Marie said...

How talented are you!! I love it.

Brooke said...

Ms. Brooklyn is by far the most stylin' chick I know! GREAT job! (can you make one for me? And I mean ME, not Luca) :)