Oh my sweet girl...8 months! It's crazy to think that we are already nearing swim suit season and that I actually get to buy a little girl suit! I was just thinking about how last summer I was so pregnant, then had to wait 6 weeks to swim and by that time the pool was practically cold! Well this year will be so fun. The boys will have a blast burning off some serious energy and Brooklyn will just bat at the water and hopefully think it's fun to get splashed :). So, what is up with Brooklyn now? She is almost completely sitting on her own (I still put pillows around) and she has gone from laying on her belly and lifting up to now doing the push-up (or Cobra move for those familiar with yoga). She is full of smiles and is really starting to love her food. She is reaching for and opening her mouth to anything I am eating or drinking. I am pretty sure I heard her say "haaaaa" yesterday when I said hot, I don't know...call me crazy. She also turned on some serious personality the last few days. She loves to shake her head back and forth and say da da da da. I LOVE this! She also has two more teeth coming in on the top! What else can I say, she's pretty much edible and we are having a lot of fun with her! :)

My mom made this hat for me when I was a baby - I think it's missing the under chin tie

All done with the bouncy seat!
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjwbQZ9hhN0mv4PXcEsQFdFskJy6v56pd4rmjUkP_eX0ygFA8opCSwax4kVpjWSVNCDJ6QhvKTGwDWuvIZ9IEhXocMPROwQkl_0ZVk6hW7vGDOjr31bOFhiX12BK0l8cgJkyY1E4wOCKoOX/s1600-h/IMG_2213.JPG">

Don't give your baby a marker even if you're pretty sure it's dried up

Trey feeding her - he loves to do this!
7 comments:
so fun!! such a sweet girl.
She is such a sweetie. To funny about the marker. :) Yes, I LOVED swim suit season last year for Evie, it is so fun.
she is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!
so how come she didn't get to shave her dead???
So cute. The marker picture is very funny. I can't believe how big she is now!
I can't believe she's already 8 months!! Makayla turned 1 month yesterday and now I can totally relate to you all on how quickly time flies by. Anyhow your lil sweetie is adorable!
what a beautiful baby girl...and she's almost in the crawler room, YEAH!!! :)
She looks so cute!!! I can't believe how time flies!!!
Post a Comment