Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Tyson!

My "baby" boy turned three this weekend, where does the time go? I was looking back in my blog archives and realized I started this blog when he was 1! Here's a few pics from then:

At one!


At two!


Now, at three!


Tyson, as I look back on what I've written about you, I find that some things have stayed the same - you always have a smile on your face and you love your big brother. You are such a sweet boy and we cherish you so much. Daddy and I are so thankful to be your parents and to see your desire to learn about God grow. One of the many cute things you do is to ask "do you know how much I love you?" then we will say "no, how much?" and then you hold out your arms as far as they can reach and say "THIS MUCH!" We love you buddy!!!

Click HERE for more pics from the birthday party:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tyson! I cannot believe he is three...so cute!

Heidi Marie said...

Three! Wow, sorry I will miss him for part of his time in the three year old class. What fun it will be! Happy Birthday!