Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Brooklyn is 6 months!

My sweet girl is already a half of a year!? Really? What a joy she is to our family! The redundancy might be killing you but, she has the best big brothers a girl could ever want and she loves them back just as much. She is rolling, rolling, rolling all over. As I type I can hear her and am reminded that she also started this growl thing which is very funny. Maybe I should stop putting her in leopard print. She has continued to choke down, I mean eat, rice cereal and has started her vegetables. By start I mean she chokes them down too. no likey. She shows me with each bite how much she detests them. It's kinda like when you bite into a lemon. That face. I'm not sure what's so bad, it's all so watered down it hardly has a taste (yes, I taste them) but I am confident the fruit intro will be better. She had her 6 month check up today and is 92% for head size (awesome! like a orange on a toothpick...except she's chunky so the joke doesn't apply here). She was 24 inches (85%) and 17.7 lbs (75%). We are so thankful for how she continues to grow and develop! Oh yes, and she also has two teeth. Have I mentioned that we all adore her around here? Yup. We do. :)



7 comments:

Pam said...

Lots of pink clothes!!! I'm guessing you're having fun with that, Mommy!!! Happy half-birthday, Brooklyn!!

Anonymous said...

Cute girl! Wow, she gotten so big - hard to believe, I thought she was going to be an itty bitty forever!

Melissa said...

6 months! Why do they grow up so fast!! She is a chunky monkey! LOVE the last picture, nice bow Mama!

Filleman Family said...

Time does fly by! She will be one before you know it. Sweet girl!!

Cristina said...

She is trully adorable... nice new look, nice new picture...

Theresa said...

That last shot is beyond-words-adorable!! I love that baby girl! Funny entry, sis.

Jason and Lisa said...

She is just a sweetie! Happy 6 months.