Saturday, December 5, 2009

A+ for Creativity!



Trey found some of that foam sticky stuff that you can use for crafts and created his own scene on the wall.

When Trey showed Tyson his creation Tyson said "Wow! How did you do that, SON?!" Trey responded "I am NOT your son!" Hilarious...

5 comments:

Jen said...

So creative! ...and their little conversation, too funny! :)

Theresa said...

He's just preparing for his engineer job he may have some day where taking things apart & "creating" doesn't make his Mommy crazy any more! Actually Trey as an engineer? maybe not his speed :) I love the son comment! haha

Anonymous said...

Very creative...awesome. Also, love the convo - very funny. Kids are so literal...makes me laugh.

Amy said...

Sis, 4:40 a.m.? I could see him as an engineer, that's what everyone puts him as. That, or something that involves lots of energy and risk...

Josh Miles said...

That's dope. He been hanging out with me too much. LOL