Cristina, we are experiencing something very similar with Eli but we are still having some success and some willingness to go (not everytime though) so I am in "debating mode"...to take a break/back to diapers or keep on working on potty training.
all three of mine have done that when the new baby arrived... with Kaleb tho, he just refuses to potty , he "Wikes diapers".. oh well, cant blame them and its SUPER cute.
Your boys are so sweet and Brooklyn is a doll. We SO enjoyed living life in person with you while we were in AZ.. it beats blog and facebooking for sure (but I'll take those in this pinch).
7 comments:
Funny! He still wants to be THE baby! Domenica cas reverted too... she is refusing to go potty in the toilet... I am ready to go buy some diapers!
What a cutie pie!
Wow,that is awesome. Lucky you. He is cute doing it!
Too funny.
Cristina, we are experiencing something very similar with Eli but we are still having some success and some willingness to go (not everytime though) so I am in "debating mode"...to take a break/back to diapers or keep on working on potty training.
that is hilarious! I LOVE that you got such classic pictures of each one! The bottle drinking is so funny because he is serious about success!
all three of mine have done that when the new baby arrived... with Kaleb tho, he just refuses to potty , he "Wikes diapers".. oh well, cant blame them and its SUPER cute.
Your boys are so sweet and Brooklyn is a doll. We SO enjoyed living life in person with you while we were in AZ.. it beats blog and facebooking for sure (but I'll take those in this pinch).
Post a Comment