Saturday, August 8, 2009

Trey and Tyson's slumber party!

Katie was amazing to offer to take my boys over night (with all kinds of bed time shenanigans) and then to the Children's Museum the next day. It was a refreshing break - for ALL of us! :) Click HERE for pics from their adventure. Thank you so much Kate!!!!!

4 comments:

Jason and Lisa said...

How fun! It looks like the kids loved being together. What a great place for our age of kids.

Anonymous said...

Nice sister!!! Looks like so much fun - how awesome.

Theresa said...

Those were some funny pics/video! I think my favorite was of Jake sucking his thumb and holding everyone up-classic!

Stephanie Moore said...

How fun! Wish my sister was here to take my son-oh wait, I mean so I could take her kids for her. :) What a great time for you and Brooklyn though.