Today was Trey's first day of preschool at Grace Community Christian School. He was so excited this morning and was dressed and ready to go at 6 a.m. He was very concerned about all his supplies that he needed to bring (he just thought he needed stuff, all he really needed was a backpack). He made sure he had every thing when we left and asked questions the whole way there. At one point I was concerned that he wasn't going to be happy for me to leave but then he told Tyson what the plan was and that we would be back for him (with lots of confidence in his voice). When I picked him up his teacher, Mrs. Neal, said he did great! He was BEAMING so I could tell he really enjoyed it. I promised him we could celebrate with McDonald's for lunch and ice cream. He was very excited about that too. It was great! I also really enjoyed having some alone time with Tyson (well, you know...with Brooklyn too but she just sleeps mostly so it's kind of like we're alone). I really look forward to having more time with my other boy and to watch him play and talk like a 2 year old (my baby boy) instead of imitating Trey and acting older which kinda makes me sad. Here's to a great year! :)
I love that he was ready at 6am. Mike used to get up at 5:30 to get ready with his dad before work and then go back to bed till school.It's amazing what they can pull off when they really want it.
8 comments:
What a big boy, great job Trey!!! :) The pictures are great!
So awesome! I cannot believe he is going to be five soon...unreal. He looks so big. I am glad he enjoyed it and you enjoyed it as well.
Great pics! He does look VERY excited!! He is going to love school!! :)
Ok, so I have no idea who his teacher, but that is the room I had my 3 year old preschool in! So crazy! Glad he enjoyed it!
I KNOW WHO HIS TEACHER IS! She used to work at the preschool where I worked!
congrats on your little mans first day of school.. How exciting.
Oh, and I have that same stroller, FUN :D
Oh what fun, he does look so excited! I like your new family picture on the home page... you looks so, mmm... outdoorsy!
I love that he was ready at 6am. Mike used to get up at 5:30 to get ready with his dad before work and then go back to bed till school.It's amazing what they can pull off when they really want it.
Post a Comment