I hear it a lot that Brooklyn looks like Trey. I do think there are some similarities between all three kids but she's definitely not a dead ringer to either boy. She's just Brooklyn, she has her own look. What do you think?
I think they definitely look alike - all three of them at that age, but now Trey and Tyson don't look nearly as much alike. I'm probably SO wrong, but is it Baby B, Tyson, Trey?? The last one is the trickiest to me?
I did think tyson and brooklyn look alike but, what do I know :P I have nver seen them in REAL life lol regardless... good looking lot you got there!!!!
tyson's the odd man out...trey and b are definitely the most similar but I do thing B is her owl little gal. Hey, how do I get 7 comments on my blog? Can I have your friends?
YES. Brooklyn DEFINITELY looks like Trey. I can totally see the resemblance in the photo of the two of them together when she was a little newbie. Can't wait to see her grow!!
10 comments:
I think they definitely look alike - all three of them at that age, but now Trey and Tyson don't look nearly as much alike. I'm probably SO wrong, but is it Baby B, Tyson, Trey?? The last one is the trickiest to me?
okay - already I'm thinking I'm wrong. Do I need to switch Trey and Tyson???
It goes in birth order. Trey, Tyson, B.
Okee dokey - so completely wrong!! See the last one was the hardest for me b/c I haven't seen that sweet little girl enough!!!
Her nose is similar to Tyson's but I think overall she looks like Trey (at least by these pics). Regardless, you have 3 adorable kiddos. :)
Wow, Tyson looks nothing like his baby pic. I am sticking with Trey, but she is a pretty girl no matter who she looks like!!
I did think tyson and brooklyn look alike but, what do I know :P I have nver seen them in REAL life lol
regardless... good looking lot you got there!!!!
tyson's the odd man out...trey and b are definitely the most similar but I do thing B is her owl little gal. Hey, how do I get 7 comments on my blog? Can I have your friends?
Katie, you need to tell your friends to get a blog!!!! They can still be facebook haters tho. :)
YES. Brooklyn DEFINITELY looks like Trey. I can totally see the resemblance in the photo of the two of them together when she was a little newbie.
Can't wait to see her grow!!
Post a Comment