The boys are really into doing "tricks". I get to hear all day long "mommy, WATCH THIS!" It makes us laugh really hard because they are very proud of themselves and their skills. Here's a sample of the show we get to watch nightly. Enjoy! :)
(see below for an update on Brooklyn)
Nutrient-Dense High-Calorie Shake
7 years ago
3 comments:
Too funny! I loved Tyson being impressed and Trey said, "no" as if "that wasn't it!" That is what both my boys say to me when I "ooh" at the wrong time-that wasn't it!!
They just stole my heart. That Tyson-- Amy, do you sometimes seriously have to stop yourself from squeezing him too hard? I think I would.
So happy for you and your beautiful BEAUTIFUL family.
Love you so!
TJ
That's great! I see some of the same 'tricks' here. Love watching boys play!
Post a Comment