Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Who is excited for t-ball???

Trey is! This is how I found him tonight asleep. Tomorrow is his first t-ball practice and Kenny came home tonight with a glove and baseball for him. I think this picture speaks volumes but he is VERY EXCITED! So cute!

5 comments:

Cristina said...

That is awesome! I love it when Gabriel gets attached to something like that... I wonder what we would fall asleep with if we still got excited about things like them... our new shoes?

Jen said...

I agree, that is an awesome picture!!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute. How exciting..t-ball already? He is getting too big!

Brooke said...

How sweet! I did a double take at that picture...the dark thing on his shirt lines up so that I thought he had a pony tail. Maybe I need glasses. :) Correction, maybe I need to WEAR my glasses. Have fun at T-Ball Trey!

Jason and Lisa said...

So, so fun. That's great that he is excited about starting t-ball!