Trey and Michael and their team "Babybacks" had their first tee ball game today. It was a lot of fun watching all these little people put into practice what they have been learning the past few weeks. During their fielding time it looked more like tackle football as everyone ran for the ball at the same time, some falling or being plowed over. Hilarious! Here are some pics and video from Trey and Michael being announced. Trey got his wish. When we started tee ball he asked if he was going to get to run through "that thing" that the Cardinals run through (you know that dome thing with smoke and fireworks?). Yes, the kid has big dreams and I LOVE that about him!! I think the boys being announced was pretty sweet though. Trey and Michael definitely both thought they were awesome!
4 comments:
Loved the videos of the introductions!!!
Me too, I bet the they all loved hearing their name called!
SO cute, what big boys you guys have. :)
Those are very cute pictures. I love how little kids look in helmets. It cracks me up.
Post a Comment