Monday, January 28, 2008

Trey's LOVE



So, Trey's love is anything having to do with being a fireman - the gear, the truck, the station, even the pole they slide down. Trey talks daily about saving someone and it is a crackup. At Christmas time he used his fireman figurine to save an ornament in the tree. He wears his fireman costume every day and begs to take it with him wherever we go. So, as you can imagine we see a firetruck and life stops - we have to waive and get the honk from the fire engine and then Trey always wants to know if they will give him a new badge and erasers (embarrasing). Our friend Troy is a firefighter and he is the topic of many conversations at home. I'm sure this is something he will grow out of but for now it's adorable and I have enough pics that if he goes into the academy some day I will have great pictures for his graduation (I know, I think ahead - I like throwing parties)

No comments: