Ok, so I love coffee and that is pretty much the first thing I do when I wake up. But I'm wondering if it's a problem that now Trey knows how much I love coffee. The other morning, as he usually does, he woke up and wanted something specific, probably his fireman mask. I told him I wasn't going to look for it right then and he needed to wait a little bit. He then asked "do you need to drink your coffee first?" Well, yes, I do but I would never say that. Apparently he has already gotten the message :). I guess the warning sign was that he could point at a Starbucks before McDonald's at a very young age.
1 comment:
One of my nephew's first words was "Coffee" because he hung out at his uncle Jake's house so often. This can't be good: http://flickr.com/photos/hantlas/1430195019/
Post a Comment