My husband is such a blessing. The past two weeks have been really hard parenting wise. It's one of those seasons when you see that a lot of training needs to be done because, well, you've (meaning I've) gotten lazy in a few areas and the chaos ensues. In the mean time, your husband (meaning my husband) starts a new job and our "normal" is not normal anymore. He's working late hours, weekend hours...not at all what we are used to. So about the training...It's usually one kid at a time but this time it was all three. SO, Tuesday afternoon Kenny came home from work and said "Pack your bags. We are going to The Arizona Grand!". Seriously? THANK YOU LORD! Not that I deserve a break from the routine, but after two weeks of nose-to-the-ground hard work, this came at the PERFECT time. I love him. Here's some pics from the two days we were there:
My mom came and hung out with us while Kenny went to a business lunch - thanks for the company, mom!
Swimming for 7 hours took it out of this girl. This was before dinner.
We had some very special visitors for dinner :)
Night swimming was very fun for the kids. I love this picture - Tyson really loves his daddy!
Trey thought it was funny to dodge the camera :). I caught him here...barely.
1 comment:
That looks so fun! I'm glad you got to do that!!!!
Post a Comment