Our toddler girl is not seeming so little anymore...she's THREE! She was hilarious about her birthday this year - she completely understood! For weeks before, she would wake up every morning and greet me with "Good morning! Happy Birthday!" haha! When it finally got to the day, she told me it was "the best day ever" and then when we celebrated at Peter Piper with family and friends later that week, it was also "the best day ever". She wanted a My Little Pony (MLP) birthday so I incorporated that with rainbows since Rainbow Dash is her favorite MLP. All she wanted was a cake. When we asked her what she wanted for her birthday all she would say was cake. So I decided I needed to make her cake very special. For the very first time, I made and decorated my own cake. It was so much fun and I can't wait to do it again in September for Raegan!
Here is ONE pic from her actual birthday. She chose strawberry pancakes for her special breakfast. That evening for dinner, she chose Fuddrucker's (with some coersion from her brothers).
SO excited about her cake :) (first time seeing it:))
Aww I love this pic :)
Surveying the junk
I love these boys and that they pose :)
Pizza time!
Singing to the bday girl
Opening presents
A few of the cousins missed the party so they stopped by after wards. It was good to see you Kahlai and Kerron!
Our toddler girl is not seeming little anymore...she's THREE! She was hilarious about her birthday this year - she completely understood! For weeks before, she would wake up every morning and greet me with "Good morning! Happy Birthday!" haha! When it finally got to the day, she told me it was "the best day ever" and then when we celebrated at Peter Piper with family and friends later that week, it was also "the best day ever". She wanted a My Little Pony (MLP) birthday so I incorporated that with rainbows since Rainbow Dash is her favorite MLP. All she wanted was a cake. When we asked her what she wanted for her birthday all she would say was cake. So I decided I needed to make her cake very special. For the very first time, I made and decorated my own cake. It was so much fun and I can't wait to do it again in September for Raegan!
Here is ONE pic from her actual birthday. She chose strawberry pancakes for her special breakfast. That evening for dinner, she chose Fuddrucker's (with some coersion from her brothers).


















No comments:
Post a Comment