Saturday, July 7, 2012

California, 2012

Last minute, we decided to take a trip to California.  We found an adorable house in Del Mar and booked it for 10 days at a very reduced rate as the owner was trying to get rid of the days.  The trip was AMAZING!  After a lot of hard life stuff, it was such an awesome way to get away, take a deep breath and "re-group".  I didn't want to come home :).  The kids had so much fun going to the beach every day and Kenny and I got to do some entertaining with old friends and family that live nearby. We're already talking about wanting going back next summer!

Family pic 
 The view from the play ground down the street from the house
 Birch Aquarium in La Jolla 
 We invited my mom to come stay for a few days.  In that time, she watched the kids so we could go on a date!  Woohoo!!!
 My cousins Nicole and Summer with my sister Katie and I.
 Delicious 
 My mom with the kids (I love that Trey will often put his arm around Tyson for pics:))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So fun! So glad you guys were able to do this trip!