Happy Birthday to my sweet Tyson! We have seen him grow and mature so much in the past year, especially the past 6 months, and the best part is watching God help us shepherd his little heart by answered prayer. We love you more than words can describe honey boy!!!
What else could Tyson possibly choose besides Star Wars for his birthday? That's right, Star Wars it was...I think I need to get used to duplicating birthday themes in November and January for awhile :).
Some things that I don't want to forget about Tyson at this stage: He LOVES his siblings. He is excited for his brother to come home from school every day and always frames time by "when Trey gets home...". He loves his little sister so much and wants to show her often with kisses, hugs, squeezes and the occasional tackle :). He is very aware of mommy's sin and will point it out (convicting!). He is so affectionate and loving and says all day long "I love my mommy". He loves hugs!! He loves to be helpful and will ask when he's helping "I'm a helpful boy?". His "r" sounds like "w" and I am in no hurry for that to change...it makes him still seem like a baby...and that we live in Boston. He has blonde hair! Considering the genes, I think this is pretty cool :). He has a great imagination and loves to pretend! He could eat goldfish crackers all day if I let him. His favorite dinner is pasta with parmesan cheese. He loves his daddy's cooking and tells him so.
opening presents at home

Maddie

Michael and Trey - making his own style

Cutie Sam

a friendly game of football
Lukers, Katie and Abbe
Cameron

Macie

Omri, Kenny and Josh
Patrice and Brooklyn
Kamille (and baby:) and Kendra



love this one


2 comments:
Happy birthday! so funny you would mention the r sounding like a w... the other day when I gave Trey a ride he said : my name is Trey but my brudder calls me Twey"!
Cute pics! HBD to Tyson - hard to believe he is four! Very sweet.
Post a Comment