We know a few families who have made it a tradition to hike on Sunday mornings so we thought we would copy. We took the trail that the Caruso's recommeneded that is where 19th avenue ends. It would have been a perfect hike for Kenny and I but it was a little tough for the boys to finish plus they didn't have adequate shoes (and I sort of forgot to feed them). Next weekend we are going to go back and hopefully go further with more tread and higher blood sugar :). Here's some pics from our beautiful morning! :) The mountain was SO green!
7 comments:
Great pictures, what a fun morning! ...I love the 'i forgot to feed the kids' comment, too funny!
What a fun tradition (to copy) :) I love that there are so many places to hike here!
must bring food . . snacks is my bribe when D & P think they won't quite make it to the top!!
We love to hike! I am on a break though right now. Very fun!
Well, brooklyn looks like she's doing well! :)
Great pics, sis! Hopefully next time will be more successful! ;) yes, food is good!
I think she you should combine your hike with your friends that hike on Sunday Mornings.... :)
Post a Comment