So that means she is 3/4 of one year!? She has been busy growing this month and developing her sweet personality. I don't have stats because her next Dr. appt won't be until one year but I have weighed her with me and she weighs between 19 and 20 lbs. She is sleeping great, finally all the way through the night until a decent hour of the morning. She is in a super fun stage and is very entertained by her brothers. The boys are so sweet with her and really care for. I love watching this. I think Trey and Brooklyn have a very special relationship in particular. He can make her laugh like no one else and when she sees him coming her way, she get's so excited! So what is she up to? Well, she is sitting very well on her own and reaching for things beside and behind her on her own. She also stays in push up position looking like she is moving toward army crawling but definitely not in a hurry to do so :). She is eating so many things. Last night she had pizza - I think she ate an entire piece...crazy! Once again, I have almost completely bypassed baby food. Oh yes, and then there was the proud mommy moment when I realized that I didn't have one single snack in the car except a chocolate chip cookie left over from Paradise and she was hungry so she ate it. I think I might be giving my blog readers the idea that I don't feed me kids...but I do, promise. All I can figure is that keen taste buds are genetic and they all inherited them from their daddy :). She is saying lots of baby babble like ba ba ba and da da da. Kenny thinks she is saying daddy. :) The boys get such a kick out of listening to her! Her curls are coming in on the nape of her neck, just like Trey's did. Her hair is quite thick on top, just enough to clip some larger, obnoxious bows in her locks. :) She is so fun and we are so grateful to have this sweet, easy going baby girl a part of our family!




7 comments:
and she is the cutest thing around...
She is adorable!!!!
So cute! Great pics with the boys! Pizza and cookies...sounds good to me.
Wow - I can't believe that baby is almost one!! Crazy. Can't we just bottle them up?? How bout this for an award - I did the exact same thing with Paradise chipper cookie except it was G's bfast because we had to run out really early in the morning and he hadn't eaten yet :) awesome!
What a doll! I can't believe she is already 9 months!
I love the pics! She's so adorable-as are her brothers. Amazing to think she's 9 months already!
She's just plain delicious! And you forgot to mention she found her vocal cords and according to you is louder than the boys were! I love it!! And I love her oh so much!!
Post a Comment